Many antiperspirants and deodorants come in highly-compressed aerosol cans – and often cause irritation to sensitive skin.
However, there is an alternative if you’re apprehensive about excess sweating – and the towelettes from SweatBlock have been recommended by doctors across the US.
Introducing SweatBlock Clinical Strength Antiperspirant Towelettes
The towelettes only need to be applied every seven days to affected areas – or more frequently if excess sweating begins to resurface.
As the name suggests, SweatBlock’s towelettes offer a clinical strength solution to eliminate the odor and unsightly wetness that’s caused by intensive perspiration.
Their product claims that the towelettes only need to be applied every seven days to affected areas – or more frequently if excess sweating begins to resurface.
With eight treatments in the box, this means one purchase could last for two months.
First up, it’s important to understand the difference between antiperspirants and deodorants. Although these words may appear to be synonymous, such products do offer different functions – and this could be why you’ve been disappointed with results in the past.
The clue is the name: antiperspirants work against you perspiring. Meanwhile, a deodorant mainly focuses on eliminating the odor that’s produced when you sweat. Some products do offer an ideal overlap between the two.
|Lasts for||Seven days|
|Prescription strength||Recommended by doctors|
|For sensitive skin||Yes|
|Apply at night||Yes|
SweatBlock has designed these towelettes with three groups in mind. They include:
Teenagers: Body odor isn’t an issue for children until they hit puberty, normally at the age of 12. In some cases, sweat glands can become overactive – causing a lack of self-esteem and perceptions of poor body image. Using these towelettes regularly will help to balance the problem.
Women: Unfortunately, hot flushes and sweating are common during the menopause – often occurring dozens of times a day. That’s because hormone levels, namely estrogen, are readjusted during the process. An estimated 85% of women are affected at some point during their life, but this only lasts for a few months.
People suffering from hyperhidrosis: This condition may affect a specific area – such as your armpits or chest – or could spread across the whole body. Purchasing SweatBlock could come in handy if you’ve noticed that constant perspiration is beginning to affect your job, or is stopping you from shaking people’s hands. An unpleasant ailment, hyperhidrosis can cause us to become withdrawn during social situations – and this is a good treatment to start.
Advantages of SweatBlock Clinical Strength Antiperspirant Towelettes
The towelettes have a 30-day money back guarantee: a full refund if you’re dissatisfied with the results.
SweatBlock’s towelettes have been applauded on national television following on from a 40-day test by a firefighter – and given how they often work in hot and humid conditions, this really is a ringing endorsement! Interestingly, their product was designed by a scientist who had been diagnosed with hyderhidrosis. Other advantages include:
- The towelettes have a 30-day money back guarantee: With hyperhidrosis, there can be some trial and error in finding the right treatment for you. That’s why SweatBlock offers a full refund if you’re dissatisfied with the results.
- You won’t have to restrict which clothes you wear: Out of habit, many people wear dark and loose clothes when they're suffering from excessive sweating. But this product means you’re able to wear whichever garments you want. The towelettes will protect you against unsightly sweat marks and stains.
- On average, each towelette lasts for 6.3 days: The duration of sweat-free living you’ll get from a single treatment will depend on your circumstances. According to a recent customer perception survey, this varies from a minimum of five days – to more than 10 days for some delighted users.
- The instructions for SweatBlock towelettes are easy to follow: There’s no need to rub each treatment onto your affected areas. After you’ve taken the towelette out of its individual pouch, press it gently onto your underarms. For best results, make sure that you don’t have excessive armpit hair, and that the skin is clean and dry.
- It’s designed for use before you go to bed: Getting ready in the morning can be time-consuming enough. That’s why SweatBlock towelettes are meant to be applied before you sleep. Once the treatment has been left to air dry for five minutes, you can doze off – and the chemicals will work while your glands aren’t as active.
- Usable even if you don’t have a medical complaint: SweatBlock can be purchased over the counter, and isn’t a prescription-only treatment. It’s versatile as it can help athletes, people who sweat when they’re nervous, or even entertainers who might begin to perspire when they’re under hot lights.
Disadvantages of SweatBlock Clinical Strength Antiperspirant Towelettes
Like with any other product, there will be the odd gripe and downside to SweatBlock’s Clinical Strength towelettes. However, these disadvantages are by no means insurmountable – and shouldn’t necessarily deter you from giving the product a try if you’re suffering from hyperhidrosis.
- It’s only meant to be used for underarms: If you’re suffering from excessive sweat on your forehead, the palms of your hands, or the soles of your feet, it’s likely you’ll need to find an alternative product. Otherwise, your skin may peel and you could experience some irritation.
- This treatment is more expensive than other antiperspirants: On average, it’ll cost you around $2.50 per towelette at the time of writing – but this can vary from location to location. This is pricier than rival products on the market, but you’ve got to remember that these towelettes offer a clinical strength solution to excess sweating.
- SweatBlock doesn’t offer a suite of antiperspirant products: Other manufacturers also provide complementary items including hand lotions and foot powders to truly eliminate the problem of excess sweating. SweatBlock only offers their towelettes – but this could be seen as an advantage, as they’ve specialized in the one area they’re good at.
Comparing the SweatBlock Clinical Strength Antiperspirant Towelettes
|SweatBlock Clinical Strength Antiperspirant Towelettes||Maxim Prescription Strength Antiperspirant Deodorant||Tom’s of Maine Naturally Dry Antiperspirant Deodorant|
|Price||Check Price »||Check Price »||Check Price »|
|Lasts for||Seven days||Four days||24 hours|
|Ingredients||Aluminum chloride||Aluminum chloride||Aluminum chlorohydrate|
|Prescription strength||Recommended by doctors||Yes||No|
|For sensitive skin||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Apply at night||Yes||Yes||Or day - it's up to you!|
In Summary: SweatBlock Clinical Strength Antiperspirant Towelettes
SweatBlock gives you the freedom to wear any clothes you want and enjoy your day without constantly worrying about applying even more antiperspirant.
This is the product that many people have been waiting for – a way to eliminate embarrassing sweat marks once and for all. However, it’s worthwhile to bear in mind that there are other techniques you should employ to ensure that SweatBlock towelettes go the distance and work for seven whole days as advertised.
For example, follow the instructions as directed – and always be sure to avoid the things which may trigger excess sweating, such as spicy foods or stressful situations.
SweatBlock gives you the freedom to wear any clothes you want, and enjoy your day without constantly worrying about scurrying to the toilet and applying even more antiperspirant. It comes highly recommended, and glowing recommendations from past customers proves this.